Semiconductors and Silicon Photonics
Wafer Bonding | 3D Packaging | Flex Electronics
Low Temperature Wafer Bonding, TSV and 3D integration
- Cactus develops state-of-the-art processes for customers world wide on wafer bonding, TSV, Thin film/Characterization, and 3D integration
- Cactus has its own capability up-to 8 inch Semiconductor Processing Foundry/Service in USA. Contact engineering team for your needs.
- Cactus developed state-of-the-art radiation hardened avalanche photo-detector
- Thick Silicon on Insulator (SOI) MEMS Wafers
- Si-Si bonded wafers
- Engineered substrates for detectors (Si-III/V Materials bonded wafers)
Flextronics, Sensors, and Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing
3D High Reliability Packaging
Advanced ceramic heater | Components
Ultra-Ceramic Thermal Heaters
2D and Nano-Materials for Energy and Water
Graphene/Ceramic Nanomaterials for Water Research | Next Generation Solid State Battery
- Patent pending antimicrobial nanomaterials for various applications funded by NASA grant.
- Patent pending Ceraphene(TM), a Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) 2D graphene and Ceramic stacks of layers, for various applications.
- Cactus is developing next generation materials for energy and water in collaboration with university, national labs, and partners.
Cactus Materials, Inc.
7700 S. River Parkway
Tempe, AZ 85284
Global Partnership with