- Cactus Materials, Inc. become an Industrial Partner with NEWT (Nano-enabled Water Treatment)- A NSF funded Nanosystems Engineering Research Center: http://www.newtcenter.org/#!domestic--international-partners/cvok where Cactus Materials, Inc. collaborated for research with NEWT scientist on sensors and nanotechnology used in Energy and Water.
- Department of Energy selected Cactus Materials, Inc. for a competitive Grant >$3M to develop Radiation Hardened Low Gain Avalanche Photo detector (LGAD).
- Cactus is awarded NSF/NASA I-Corp Grant for Cactus Technology of Super-compact submillimeter-Wave Array Chip.
- Cactus is awarded competitive NASA Grant to develop Wafer level packaging of multi-pixel receiver and transceiver array at mm and sub-mm wave frequency.
- Cactus is selected for Top "Tech-Connect National Innovation Award": A wearable IoT multi-sensors bio-processor platform based on a novel electrode and predictive data management systems
- Cactus is selected one of the 25 companies in Energy for Early Stage "Thin Film Solid State Battery" by NASA itech (A joint effort by NASA and Department of Energy (DOE)'s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E).
Cactus at Exhibits & Conferences
Cactus Materials, Inc.
2507 W Geneva Dr. Tempe, AZ 85282
Global Partnership with: